- The Citan is the urban delivery van for tradespeople, and a comfortable passenger shuttle, as well.
- With extensive safety equipment, the Citan handles harsh conditions with ease and supports the driver wherever possible.
- The comfortable interior and the practical design make the Citan impressive on every level.
- The Citan’s robustness and versatility make it fit right in to the well-known, proven Mercedes-Benz van family.
- Especially in urban areas, the Citan offers outstanding power, space and comfort for various types of industries.
Highest quality runs in the family.
The Citan’s operation, interior, materials and workmanship are of the same high quality as in other Mercedes-Benz vans. The new urban delivery van can be rightly called the “little brother” of the Sprinter and the Vito, but it is in no way inferior. As with every Mercedes-Benz vehicle, safety plays a big role in the new van – all Citan variants come with ESP® as standard.
What’s in a name?
The name “Citan” combines the words “city” and “titan”. This signifies that the new urban delivery vehicle with the three-pointed Mercedes star is a top-class specialist in city logistics, developed for the tough jobs of your daily routine.
Bright ideas to boost safety: ESP®, lighting and more.
When it comes to safety, the Citan is at the forefront, too. Safety-relevant equipment – such as the standard-fit ADAPTIVE ESP® Electronic Stability Programme, the daytime running lamps, the optional halogen fog lamps, automatic activation of hazard warning lights during emergency braking, the optional acoustic reversing aid – all help you navigate safely and remain firmly on the road.
Mercedes-Benz quality in compact dimensions.
The Citan was developed and tested in line with Mercedes-Benz’ demanding quality standards. As a result, the vehicle is extremely durable and reliable. At the same time, the Citan caters to customers in the service, sales and trade sectors – offering a large cargo space despite the vehicle’s compact size. In addition, the Citan boasts attributes typical of the brand, such as outstanding quality, safety and excellent handling, along with low total cost of ownership.
Designed to be safe and practical – and look great.
In keeping with the current Mercedes-Benz design line, the Citan’s unmistakable, dynamic front makes a powerful appearance in the urban jungle. And it’s not only good-looking – the whole design concept is also geared toward practical needs.Design